by Frank Holmes, reporter
President Trump has threatened to shut down the government if Democrats won’t seal the border – and he’s absolutely right that open borders threaten the lives and safety of American citizens.
Illegal aliens have been involved in beheadings, murders, cop-killing, drug-dealing, rape, child porn, welfare fraud… even attacking a woman with a chainsaw.
Prescription drugs causing Diabetes? [sponsored]
And all of this happened within the last month.
Here’s the ten worst cases you won’t hear the mainstream media talk about:
- 13-year-old girl beheaded during drug deal. The teenage girl in Huntsville, Alabama, found herself in the middle of a meth deal that went wrong. Her grandmother was selling drugs on behalf of Mexico’s Sinaloa drug cartel, when the two illegal aliens buying the drugs – Israel Palomino, 34, and Yoni Aguilar, 26 – got suspicious. They drove the grandmother to a cemetery and killed her in front of the girl, then beheaded the child.
- Illegal alien cop-killer. Wisner Desmaret, 29, shot and killed 29-year-old police officer Adam Jobbers-Miller during a shootout on July 21. The police officer got called to a Fort Myers gas station for a stolen cell phone, when Desmaret ran away and eventually shot the police officer in the head. Desmaret’s public defender says the illegal immigrant from Haiti “has significant mental health issues.” Desmaret has been on an “ICE hold” at least twice before, in 2008 and 2010. An “ICE hold” means that officers are supposed to contact ICE so the criminal can be deported after his sentence is up. Bit it isn’t clear whether he had been deported before he murdered a cop in cold blood.
- Illegal deported 11 times attacks his wife with a chainsaw. It sounds like something out of a horror movie. Alejandro Alvarez, 32, has been deported for crimes ranging from drug use to driving under the influence. But he escalated things in July, when he attacked his wife with a chainsaw in their home in Whittier, California.Police say they found his wife “suffering from traumatic physical injuries, believed to have been inflicted by a chainsaw.”
- The Lyft driver who raped at least 7 women. Orlando Vilchez Lazo, 36, worked for the ride-sharing company Lyft – but at night, he picked up women waiting for a driver and raped them. He had at least 7 victims between 2013 and this June. Unfortunately for the women, the illegal alien lived in San Francisco. The citys sanctuary city policy “not only provides a refuge for illegal aliens, but it also shields criminal aliens who prey on people in the community,” ICE spokesman Richard Rocha said.
- Deported illegal busted for distributing child pornography. Federal officials arrested Samuel Mendez-Garcia, 42, of Providence, Rhode Island, in July for uploading child porn to Facebook. Mendez-Gacia had been stopped from entering the U.S. across the Mexican border in 2002 but somehow crossed the border illegally at a later date. When the feds caught up with the Guatemalan native on July 20, they found at least 50 videos and pictures of children being molested by sicko adults on his cellphone.
- Twice-deported illegal alien murders homeless senior citizen. Jose F. Olmos, who also goes by the name Jose Olmos-Torres, murdered a 66-year-old homeless woman on July 27. He had been deported back to his native Mexico at least twice before, both in 2009.
- Illegal immigrant rapes 11-year-old girl. Luis Mario Rodriguez-Torres, 21, allegedly met the young girl on Snapchat. He asked her to meet, but then blocked her from leaving and raped her, police say. Police in Benton County, Arkansas, say the illegal alien also used Snapchat to get nude pictures from underage girls. They arrested him on July 28, and he’s facing life in prison.
- 8. Illegal alien deported 5 times is charged with his third DUI. Mario Santos-Ochoa, 44, was busted in July driving in Virginia with a blood alcohol level of 0.11. Even though he has been deported 5 times in 7 years, from 1997 to 2014, he and his four children are still firmly here in the United States.
- Once-deported illegal rapes 15-year-old girl. Daniel Marquez-Trevizo, 28, took three teenage girls to his apartment in Johnson City, Tennessee. He plied them with alcohol – the victim had at least 10 beers – then he raped her, police say. The illegal had already been deported to Mexico once, in 2008.
- Illegal alien collected $350,000 in welfare. On July 13, illegal immigrant Andres Avelino Anduaga got 37 months in prison for stealing disability and food stamps benefits. He applied for disability from Social Security in 1989 and collected $360,908.85 from taxpayers. Then he signed up for California’s SNAP program after he was kicked off disability in 2016. He was busted under the Trump administration last November.
If there had been a Border Wall, none of these crimes would have occurred.
The sooner Trump builds the wall, the safer Americans will be.
— Frank Holmes is a reporter for The Horn News. He is a veteran journalist and an outspoken conservative that talks about the news that was in his weekly article, “On The Holmes Front.”