What happens when someone wishes the world a Happy Easter?
Liberals, it seems, completely lose their minds.
Sunday, President Donald Trump tweeted out “HAPPY EASTER!” — and social media had a completely meltdown.
Here’s the so-called “offensive” message sent by the commander in chief —
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 1, 2018
And here are the top five worst reactions liberals had the president.
Sponsored: Sleep like a baby with this ‘no-pill’ trick
1) They accused Trump of treason for saying it. —
— Jade Jensen ????????☮️❄️ (@JadeJensen29) April 1, 2018
2) They pushed their atheism —
this is exactly why i’m atheist
— hmph (@friduuuh) April 2, 2018
3) Accused Trump of being unchristian for wishing them Happy Easter —
Sponsored: Only True Christians Will Love This
It is amazing how you wish the world a Happy Easter yet miss completely the message that Christ gave to the world. I will pray that somehow you will find your way.
— Michael Koegler (@Koeglinator) April 2, 2018
4) Posted obscene, blasphemous imagery to attack Trump. (WARNING: This graphic is upsetting) —
— Landon Sheely (@LandonSheely) April 2, 2018
5) Accused him of lying about wishing anyone (in the entire world) a Happy Easter —
you don't mean that. you wish happiness on no one.
— Evita (@Evita13986594) April 2, 2018
Like it or not, loony leftists… the president is here to stay until at least 2020.
Did Trump’s tweet offend you?
BOMBSHELL: The truth about China [sponsored]
Sound off with your opinion —
Does the phrase "Happy Easter" offend you?
Vote here --